About the Company:
Main business: : Engineering and manufacturing
Kerry Group is a world leader in food and beverage manufacturing & has enjoyed phenomenal success since its formation in 1972. Today, Kerry Group has 23,000 employees globally, 15,000 products and revenues of €6.1 billion. As a company we strive for excellence in everything we do. Our business is comprised of 2 divisions: Kerry Taste & Nutrition & Kerry Foods.
About the Role:
As a Marketing Graduate, you will learn to identify the areas of potential growth for the business, the strategies we will implement in these areas to ensure the delivery of growth and how to successfully deploy the delivery plans.
You will gain exposure to aspects of marketing, from Strategic Planning, Market Insight, to customer engagement strategies, trade shows and Marketing Communications. Our marketing teams focus on partnering with our Research & Development teams to understand how we are best placed to deliver growth for Kerry based on our technology portfolio. Marketing also works closely with our market based sales teams to deliver insight and market intelligence to our business while also tailoring our approach at a country level through activation plans and content development.
Your role will certainly be varied and will allow you the opportunity to manage your own projects from a very early stage. We will provide you with the skills you need to determine your own development and career path.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Marketing, Business, PR or similar
- Fluency in a second European language such as French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian would be a distinct advantage
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID ‘O9J6G’