About the Company:
Main business: : Engineering and manufacturing
Kerry Group is a world leader in food and beverage manufacturing & has enjoyed phenomenal success since its formation in 1972. Today, Kerry Group has 23,000 employees globally, 15,000 products and revenues of €6.1 billion. As a company we strive for excellence in everything we do. Our business is comprised of 2 divisions: Kerry Taste & Nutrition & Kerry Foods.
About the Role:
The Procurement Team has the responsibility for managing and overseeing all third party spend for both direct and indirect materials and services for Kerry. They are experts in their respective categories of packaging, meats, dairy, ingredients and indirect materials and services such as energy, engineering and facilities management.
Your role as a Procurement Graduate will involve working with category buyers in all aspects of the sourcing process, working closely with Kerry’s manufacturing sites and supply partners.
- Category/Market Analysis: Provide category and market insight by analysing both category and market data which will lead to development of sourcing and supply plans.
- Cross Functional Relationships: Monitoring usage/demand by coordinating with site supply chains. Working with R&D to introduce new materials and to identify potential new sources.
- Strategic Sourcing: Closely working with category buyers to source the highest quality materials and services at the best price using a range of tools including tendering.
- Cost Saving Pipeline: Jointly working with category buyers to develop and execute a cost savings pipeline.
- Supplier Management: Working with the category buyers to negotiate contracts and manage supplier performance to ensure quality and service requirements are met.
- Minimum 2:1 degree preferably in Mechanical or Food Engineering
- Fluency in a second European language, preferably German, French or Spanish
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement.
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID ‘7V2XB’