About the Company:
Main business: : Engineering and manufacturing
Kerry Group is a world leader in food and beverage manufacturing & has enjoyed phenomenal success since its formation in 1972. Today, Kerry Group has 23,000 employees globally, 15,000 products and revenues of €6.1 billion. As a company we strive for excellence in everything we do. Our business is comprised of 2 divisions: Kerry Taste & Nutrition & Kerry Foods.
About the Role:
The Sales function aims to profitably grow the Kerry organisation through Commercial Excellence by achieving:
- Sales growth ahead of market growth rates
- Excellent customer satisfaction
- The delivery of innovation and creative solutions
- Market Intelligence
As a Sales Graduate you will learn account management skills and work to deliver on business sales targets. You will initially work to understand Kerry’s customer offering and how this relates to our customers, in order to do this you will spend time with our Research & Development teams to understand the Kerry technologies. You will work very closely with our Marketing teams to gain an in-depth knowledge of consumer preferences and customer requirements. A key part of the role will be project managing the delivery of solutions to meet our customer’s needs. This provides an unparalleled opportunity to develop quickly across all aspects of account management.
After an initial training period in our Global Centre in Ireland, you will transfer to one of our European markets to build your Sales experience working with customers directly in your assigned market.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in, Business, Marketing PR or similar
- Fluency in a second European language, preferably French or Italian.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID ‘DMLE9’