About the Company:
Main business: : Engineering and manufacturing
Kerry Group is a world leader in food and beverage manufacturing & has enjoyed phenomenal success since its formation in 1972. Today, Kerry Group has 23,000 employees globally, 15,000 products and revenues of €6.1 billion. As a company we strive for excellence in everything we do. Our business is comprised of 2 divisions: Kerry Taste & Nutrition & Kerry Foods.
About the Role:
Supply Chain is at the heart of all operations from sourcing raw materials right through to delivering the end product to our customers. Working closely with our customers and our internal colleagues, we are able to manage one of the most complex supply chains.
Previous graduates in Supply Chain have progressed into Supply Chain Management, Operations Management and Purchasing Management.
In addition to the Supply Chain Graduate Development Programme, Kerry is also committed to your growth as a Supply Chain professional. We will support you to achieve either your CIPS or APICS professional qualification.
As a Supply Chain graduate, you will
- Play an essential role in internal coordination between Production, Finance, Procurement and Customer Service, to ensure that Kerry can meet its customers’ demands through efficient balance of materials and the finished goods supply chain.
- Support the management of the Supply Chain team, improving its effectiveness by implementing relevant Supply Chain principles, and challenging current practices.
- Have the opportunity to work on projects to ensure best practice Supply Chain roll out, while contributing to further site-wide challenges and other initiatives that have impact on Supply Chain across the business.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, Management or a related discipline;
- Fluency in a second European language, preferably Italian, French or Polish would be a distinct advantage;
- Exceptional problem solving skills;
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results;
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID ‘Q8E6J’