About the company
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
About the role
- Business partner our Shared Service operator (offshore) in delivery of the “Order to Cash” transactional processes
- Business partner the Sales function (as our key customer) and set example to the local team to delivery great customer service and demonstrate high level of stakeholder management skills
- Act as the point of escalation and support for the retained UK team on invalid sales promotion deductions
- Support Cash Collection process to maximise our operating cash flow
- Drive governance of the cash collection policy for the UK business, with particular focus to the Debtor pre-chase process adherence
- Own Reporting of performance against plan
- Driving action based feedback to Shared service partner, to address any process /performance gaps
- Own internal escalation to support clearance of stubborn issues. “Call Time” on issues collaboratively across finance and cross-functionally
- Feedback on course correction required including deployment of learnings for local and offshore teams
- Utilise your relationship management skills in playing a critical role in the clean up of aged balances on customer accounts
- Take a lead role in the clean up of Customer Master Data
- Take ownership for aged Short delivery / damaged stock / Product returns as a Subject Matter Expert
- Take ownership for period close actives that occur pre / post period close
- Be a real team player to support day-to-day delivery and project timelines of a large scale PepsiCo project (implementation of SAP in April 2021).
- Experience in an Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable type role
- Strong, confident self-starter, capable of working on various priorities at the same time and organising own actions and workload without the structure of day to day routine tasks. Also capable of flexing through busy periods to support AR team on other tasks when required.
- Able to work with some direction from Manager, but happy to drive day to day without supervision.
- Strong collaboration, relationship building skills inspiring trust through various cross functional business partners to achieve objective of role.
- Strong communication skills, able to flex style to work and support people at various levels of knowledge and experience, including an offshore team
- Good excel skills
- Ability to cut through issues, identify route cause, generate solutions to eliminate future occurrences
- Ability to create and support an inclusive environment and a healthy work/ life balance approach; working with a diverse group of people from different backgrounds
How to apply
Click here to apply.