About the company
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
About the role
The Agile Capability is one of the fastest growing capabilities at PA. We are considered by our clients and by the industry alike as the pre-eminent Agile consultancy. We deliver the biggest and most complex delivery initiatives in the digital and physical worlds using Agile approaches and are ingenious in how we deliver change and do work that has a clear human impact.
We transform organisations from a traditional functional operating model to a contemporary value-stream one, making them more responsive, more customer centric and importantly better places to work. Our Capability is split into four pillars: Agile Transformation, Agile Delivery, Product Management and Business Analysis and you’ll have the chance to work across these four areas
- Studying towards a degree
- A keen interest to work in Agile
- A desire to learn and develop
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent written skills
- Innovative and logical thinking
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience within Agile Transformation, Agile Delivery, Product Management or Business Analysis desirable, but not essential
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: EWOLK).