About the company
We are MUFG. With over 360 years of heritage and more than 180,000 employees in 50 countries, we’ve grown to become one of the top five banks in the world.
Combining our global network and financial strength with a dedication to becoming the world’s most trusted financial group, we pride ourselves on exceeding client expectations and building long-term relationships. We support our clients and protect their interests with the highest levels of professionalism and expertise, while also serving society and fostering a sustainable vision for growth.
About the role
We’re looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join our team, and help us to become the world’s most trusted financial group. With graduate schemes and internships available around the world, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best experts in the industry.
EIAO is MUFG’s independent assurance provider (or third line), actively contributing to effective organisational governance and providing assurance on the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and internal controls, including the manner in which the first and second line business areas achieve risk management and control objectives.
We are a provider of insights, an educator and trusted advisor to our businesses in EMEA and globally. We:
- Evaluate how well management in EMEA are managing their risks aligned with the risk appetite of the organisation and report our findings highlighting areas where improvements are necessary
- Undertake our own independent risk assessment of the businesses operating across MUFG in EMEA
- Assist management in the improvement of internal controls
- Provide reports to Executive Management and Audit Committees on the overall risk and control environment, ‘connecting the dots’ across different business areas/functions and raising thematic issues
- Assess the tone and risk management culture of the organisation
We look for talented, motivated and ambitious people who will be able to help drive our business forward. Successful candidates will:
- have excellent communication skills
- have high levels of motivation and integrity
- be innovative and have the ability to generate new and creative ideas
- have a true interest in Financial Services and Capital Markets
- be in their final year of study or have graduated within the last 12 months
- have obtained a minimum 2:1, or be in line for a minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: JQKY9).