About the company
Analysis Group, Inc. provides economic, financial, and business strategy consulting to law firms, corporations, and government agencies. We work on complex business problems in health care, technology, financial services, and other industries. Much of our efforts involve litigation, but we also partner with major corporations on a range of business issues. Our team use skills in economics, finance, health analytics & outcomes, and strategy to analyze antitrust issues, securities fraud, patent infringement, environmental impact, mergers disputes, and more.
About the role
The Associate will work with a case team under the guidance of a case manager. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to carrying out the following to the satisfaction of the company and the supervisor:
- Develop, design, and conduct research studies to address clients’ needs
- Oversee and perform analyses, and prepare project deliverables and publications in peer-reviewed literature.
- Analysis Group has the right to assign or reassign additional duties and responsibilities to this position to fulfill Analysis Group’s objective from time to time.
We seek candidates with an advanced degree in quantitative sciences such as health economics, biostatistics, econometrics, statistics, epidemiology, and psychometrics. Candidates should have:
- An outstanding track record of applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems, preferably in health care research
- Proficiency in at least one statistical programming language (e.g., SAS, R, Stata, S-PLUS) is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- A commitment to teamwork and collaborative problem solving
- Attention to detail
- A desire to continuously learn and develop professionally
- Fluent in Mandarin
How to apply
Click here to apply for this role (reference ID: DM6QX)