About the company
We have a challenging and inspiring mission: to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. In recent years we have developed innovative medicines in areas including respiratory disease, skin cancer and HIV, as well as new vaccines against diseases like Malaria. We are headquartered in the UK and have a global presence across more than 150 countries which allows us to make a real contribution to the health and wellbeing of people all around the world.
About the role
As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be in charge of spreading the word about GSK and what they have to offer for students.
What your role could involve:
- Unleashing your creativity to make exciting marketing content
- Providing competitor insights
- Social media promotion and competitions
You’ll be an ambitious, social & motivated student, ready to make a difference on campus.
- Will be in your second or penultimate year of study as of September 2019
- Are ideally studying Engineering, Science or Business
How to apply
Click here to apply for this role (Reference ID: N44NO)