About the Company:
Main business: : IT
Amadeus Software is the leading UK SAS consultancy company. We are independent, our Technical Centre is centrally located at the Oxford Science Park near Oxford and have been providing SAS services including consultancy, training and support for 20 yr
About the Role:
The Amadeus Graduate Programme is a 12 month contract which consists of 3 months training in SAS, Python and R languages followed by 9 months in a customer placement.
Amadeus Software specialises in data science and business analytics using SAS software, delivering world-class services globally for organisations of all sizes. We are looking for Graduates to help us fulfill our Graduate Programme.
The programme consists of:
- 12 week intensive training
- Base SAS certification
- Nine month, on-site customer placement
- High prospect career opportunities
Placements will be completed at a customer site within the UK or Ireland. Working as part of local and global teams, graduates will gain excellent exposure to high profile organisations.
- Minimum of BSc (Hons) degree in a numeric or scientific discipline
- Motivation, drive, enthusiasm to learn new technologies
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
How to apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID ‘2EL4V’