About the Company
CGI’s story began in 1976 with two 26 year old entrepreneurs, Serge Godin and Andre Imbeau. The two started the company in the basement of Serge’s home with one client, one phone and a lot of ambition. Today, there are over 70,000 of us working across the globe delivering the IT services that matter.
Whilst you may not have heard of CGI, you will have heard of our projects!
- We have supported over 200 satellite missions into space
- We defend against 43 million cyber attack incidents each day on military and intelligence networks and infrastructure
- We work with 23 of the top 25 banks in both North America and Europe
- We the data services provider for the roll-out of 53 million smart gas and electricity meters in the UK
- We designed, built and operate the Police National Database used by all UK police forces and containing over 3.2 Billion records.
About the Role
Our Business Industrial Placements play a big part in the solutions that we deliver to our clients and have worked on some of the company’s biggest projects. If you join us as a you can expect to come in & work on different projects in roles such as business analyst, junior service delivery managers and in PMO.
At CGI we’re offering you a unique opportunity to join us as Business Industrial Placement. We’re a company that each day enables the transfer of £3 trillion, protects against 43 million cyber-attacks, drives two thirds of the world’s SMS messages, support the missions of more than 200 satellites and who employs 77,000 professionals from hundreds of locations worldwide.
You can expect to work on different projects in roles such as Business Analysis, Junior Service Delivery and in PMO. We typically have placement vacancies within our Energy & Utilities area of the business. We also occasionally take placements into corporate functions.
The best thing about joining us as a placement is that, while you may start in one area, the opportunity to move internally is huge.
You will need to demonstrate a real interest and passion for technology. Our successful Business Placements have come from a wide range of degree background but an interest or passion for technology is key.
Successful applicants will be on track for a 2:1 or above on their degree.
How to apply
Click here to apply for this role (Ref ID: N4OKW)