About the company
PyroTalks CIC is an exciting new independent not-for-profit Community Interest Company.
We identify specialist knowledge that will advance the not-for-profit sector and work with specialists to import that knowledge in an accessible format.
About the role
We are looking for people who are passionate about the sector we operate in and can work well within our team. We are friendly, lively and hard working. We work in a fast-paced environment in which the lead time from an idea, to deliver a new course, product or research task is very short. We deal with senior people from global charities and large universities on a regular basis and so you must be comfortable talking to these people.
Your main role will include
- Detailed research tasks to support our analytics (this involves scouring the web for information on key insights we need and presenting this information into a usable format, so you need to be comfortable on excel and word)
- Liaising with other members of the PyroTalks team to effectively communicate your findings so they can be incorporated into our products and services
- Supporting requests from clients for business intelligence
- Helping identify business opportunities (don’t worry this is not sales!)
- Help manage our training and conference events
- Customer database and email management
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: D287X).