About the company
Groupe Renault enjoys an enviable reputation for forward thinking and is proud to be responsible for a history of ground-breaking products. We are continuing to focus on what we do best, delivering beautifully designed mobility solutions with a touch of French flair. In the UK we are responsible for the sales and marketing of our two brands, Renault and Dacia, delivered with passion and through collaboration with our business partners.
About the role
There are opportunities available in the following departments:
- Aftersales: Be immersed in a fast moving, high achieving business function which focuses on everything following the sale of a vehicle, including accessories, trade, servicing and parts operations. You could be assisting with our parts marketing strategy, helping with our budget forecasting, or providing analysis to help us achieve our aftersales targets.
- Fleet: Our Fleet department is responsible for ensuring the success of the sales volumes of Renault and Dacia vehicles to our corporate clients. You could be supporting with deploying commercial programmes through our corporate sales team or assisting our conversions manager with activities to maximise the sale of specially converted vehicles.
- Marketing Communications: Be involved in the planning and executing of media campaigns through varied communication channels to maximise our brand image, sales and profitability objectives. You will be able to bring your creativity and ideas to the table and be actively involved in briefing our agencies to help deliver our vision to our customers.
- Product Marketing: This highly analytical role provides support to one of our product managers on all aspects of product specifications, pricing and offers for Renault and Dacia cars and light commercial vehicles. You could be in involved in launch preparations for one of our exciting new vehicles, quickly becoming an expert on all things to do with the product.
- Customer Experience: Our customers are at the core of our business. Help drive customer satisfaction through collaboration with our dealer partners and internal customers to improve customer service and loyalty. Working in a dynamic, customer facing department you could be bringing the voice of the customer into the business, exploring ideas to improve the customer experience and helping to bring a ‘customer first’ mentality to the way that we do things.
- Passion for business and learning
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft office)
- Customer focussed
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: X3Z34).