About the company
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. We are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
About the role
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Dedicated Sales Management Support for Central Europe in close collaboration with key internal stakeholders such as country managers and various business functions like Business Development, Product, Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Consulting.
- Support the Client Engagement team with creating tailored Sales collaterals for various clients
- Introduce tracking and controlling processes to improve the Pipeline Management
- Ongoing reporting from different tools versus the annual objectives
- Current university student graduating in 2021, or later
- Available for at least 3 months in Summer 2020
- Self-starter with a bias toward action and a mind for connecting and understanding the value chain that enables us to bring Visa capabilities to life across the payments ecosystem
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Transparent in communication, decisive and big-picture oriented
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated thought leadership and the attitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate with evidence of tangible business results
- Passionate, a champion for change, and fired up about the opportunity to drive our business across Central Europe
- Interest in Visa products and payment’s market
- Good communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English and German
How to apply
Click hereto apply for this role