About the company
Historically, data on the most exciting companies in the UK has been severely lacking. We believe that great data makes for much better decision making, so have built a powerful tool to track every high-growth company in the UK from ‘seed’ through to ‘established’.
Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our searchable data platform provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping over 1200 professionals across over 20 different industries understand, support, and work with these exciting businesses.
However, the real key to our success is our amazing team. Based in the heart of Brixton, we’re a wonderfully diverse group with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks (which we encourage everyone to bring to work!). Everyone here is extremely passionate about what they do, driven to challenge themselves, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, has fun whilst doing it!
About the role
The Operations & Strategy team is responsible for ensuring that our company and the teams within it run as efficiently, effectively and happily as possible! Within this, they are always on the lookout for new initiatives to ensure that we are always trying to do things better…
Your overarching goal will be to use data from the commercial teams to help them exceed their targets and drive revenue for the business. This means looking at a range of commercial spreadsheets, producing reports and getting stuck into a variety of important, ongoing projects.
Beyond your average internship, there is a massive chance here to really impact how we do things. Once you’re up to speed, you’ll be suggesting long-term strategy, changing processes and supporting the growth of the commercial teams.
To succeed in this role, you should be process-driven, proactive and eager to get stuck into anything that is thrown your way!
Specifically, you should have:
- A University degree with good academics (Minimum of AAB at A level or equivalent)
- Good grasp of Microsoft Excel and confidence in manipulating large datasets
You will ideally be:
- Good with data – you enjoy working with numbers and are able to draw conclusions from datasets
- Extremely detail orientated – you’re good at spotting small inconsistencies and errors
- Logical – you carry tasks out in a clear, comprehensive manner and find satisfaction in finding more efficient ways to do things
- Flexible – you’re happy to try your hand at a variety of things and change your priorities as the business evolves
- Interest in learning more about the commercial side of business
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: X3OJJ).