About the company
The NTDC (National Technician Development Centre) is a small team providing tools, expertise and resources to help higher education organisations to enhance their technical services.
We are looking for an individual to support the NTDC in our Marketing and Communications, 2-3 days a week up until Christmas.
About the role
- Maintain and update NTDC/HEaTED website including publication of news stories and job adverts
- Maintain and update NTDC/HEaTED social media
- Distribute mail-outs and invites to events using mailing lists
- Provide administrative support to the other members of the NTDC team including the centre
- Manager and specialist advisors.
- Support the team in planning and preparing for upcoming events including co-ordination of materials, resources and communications.
- Support the production of written correspondence outside of the NTDC.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
- Experience of marketing and communication
- Experience of WordPress
- Experience of social media including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Good copywriting skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong IT skills, including the use of in-house databases and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of using Google Drive and Google packages
- Effective communication skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: X3O34).