About the role
If you’re as passionate as we are about making banking simple, personal and fair, our Santander Corporate and Commercial Bank graduate programme is perfect for you. It’s all about building meaningful relationships with our Corporate, SME and Institutional customers, to identify their ambitions and help make them happen. It’s a highly diverse and challenging area, where you’ll gain clear insights into a broad range of products and business areas while working with some of the most innovative customer-focused teams around.
You’ll be a valued member of the team from day one, working on live projects that will influence the future of banking. Over four six-month placements, (preceded by a 3-month settling in period based in your first placement, making 27 months in total) you’ll develop your technical expertise, as well as the influencing and relationship building skills that will shape your career. You will undertake one of these placements in a customer facing team within Corporate & Commercial Coverage and one placement in a Credit Risk function. Your other placements could include; International Trade and Working Capital, Growth Capital, Real Estate Finance, Structured Finance, Capital Management or Digital Transformation. What’s more, once you’ve completed the scheme, you’ll be ready to progress to a role the suits your own personal career goals.
- A 2.1 degree in any subject, 112 UCAS (top 3 A Level grades or equivalent excluding General Studies and Extended Project).
- The ability to truly listen to customers and colleagues, talk straight and build lasting relationships
- Excellent numerical and writing skills
- A highly collaborative approach to work
- The confidence to speak up with great ideas, embrace change and seek innovative new ways of doing things
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: EWEDO).