About the company
JDE is home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, their coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries and includes iconic household names such as Kenco, L’Or, Tassimo and Douwe Egberts. They’ve built their business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
About the role
This role sits within the Retail division of the JDE UK&I business. Working across our four business units, the Comms Intern will help support the internal comms needs of the total business through a variety of internal communication methods as well as manage external comms via social media platforms ie Instagram. Ad-hoc comms work for external stakeholders such as trade and legal requirements will also form part of the role”.
- Experience managing a project
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to form positive and effective working relationships
- Great IT skills and a willingness to learn new tools and systems
- Most importantly a passion for Comms and a positive, can-do attitude!
How to apply
Click here to apply.