About the company
Canada Life UK looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Part of our parent company Great-West Lifeco, Canada Life UK has operated in the United Kingdom since 1903. We have hundreds of respected and supported employees committed to doing the right thing for our customers and colleagues.
Canada Life UK is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers.
About the role
To ensure that the CLL Outsourcing and Supplier Management Policy requirements are implemented throughout the business.
To assist with the quarterly Company Policy attestation process – CLL and CLAM policies.
To assist with the development and maintenance of Corporate Finance team processes that ensure that Personal Information stored is retained in accordance with the Record Retention and Disposal Guide.
To assist with the review and maintenance of the Corporate Finance functional Record of Processing Activity to ensure it is accurate, up to date and made easily retrievable for inspection and ongoing monitoring.
To assist in the management, monitoring and development of the finance governance environment within Canada Life.
- Experience of working within a controls/risk environment
- Good Administration skills
- Good communication skills, demonstrating a clear and articulate standard of written and verbal communication in a complex environment, tailored for all levels of management
- Ability to influence and challenge and consider the wider implications of processes/activities undertaken by the business.
- Self-motivated, well organised, positive, resilient pragmatic with a good attention to detail and able to perform tasks independently
- Good interpersonal/networking skills, with the ability to maintain a variety of relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver under tight time pressure
- Aptitude and desire to learn and progress within the role
- Good MS Office skills (particularly Excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Risk, Compliance or progress towards any such qualifications would be an advantage although are not essential for this role.
How to apply
Click here to apply.