About the company
Boeing is the world’s leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support, with capabilities in military aircraft, rotorcraft, electronic and defence systems, satellites, performance-based logistics and training and advanced communication systems.
About the role
This post is for a Finance Rates and Overheads Intern to work within the engineering function in Boeing Defence UK (BDUK) in Bristol. BDUK is a subsidiary of the Boeing Company and currently employs over 1,200 people in the UK. BDUK is responsible for delivering several exciting contracts to our UK defence customers including E-7 AEW&C, P-8A Maritime Patrol Aircraft, C4ISR Services, and Through Life Support for the Chinook & Apache Fleets, Logistic Information Services and Training Services
The successful candidate will join the BDUK Overhead and Rates team, responsible for providing the Overhead & General & Administrative (G&A) reporting and performance measurement to support the portfolio of BDUK Business areas. The nature of the role will mean there is a broad overview of the BDUK Business Areas, both programmatically and functionally and therefore providing an ideal opportunity for first experience in industry.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Working towards a Finance related degree with an estimated grade of 2:1 or above.
- An ambition to study towards a professional qualification (eg CIMA/ACCA etc) subsequent to University
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Proactive in their approach to work and an ambition to learn more/develop themselves during their 12 month internship.
- Experience with using basic Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- Confident in presenting data/information/ideas to more senior members of the BDUK Finance and other functional teams
- Attention to detail and an emphasis on first time quality
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: YLWAG).