About the company
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
About the role
- Administration of the Sales Forecasting System (known as ‘Optimus’, or ‘CAS’) for Walkers, Quaker and Tropicana.
- Timely and accurate creation of new products in the system, including selling price, cost of goods, seasonality, cannibalisation, authorisation lists, etc .
- Set up of the system for following year, to include customer hierarchy, pack price amendments, de-seasonalised baselines .
- Connect with supply chain finance to sense check and challenge cost of goods before loading into system, highlight key changes to commercial finance teams.
- Run forecast cuts at month end and quarterly forecasts. Load overlays as necessary, liaising with Forecasting & Reporting (‘F&R’) teams.
- Close links with sales p administrator to ensure Sales Forecasting System and GL are aligned.
- Provide ad-hoc support to F&R analysts, for example assistance with standard reporting and production of data books.
- Degree qualification and part-qualified or studying towards a professional qualification (ACA/CIMA)
- Financial Process Management: Manage internal processes to optimize revenue, cost, cashflow and customer service
- IT Management: Leverage technology resources against business priorities, identify and prioritize system solutions to enhance functional capability
- Financial Reporting: Provide timely and accurate information for management reporting
- Strong knowledge of the UKI business processes surrounding new product development from Optimus & Mosaic perspective, pricing, customer care and the change agenda. Ability to translate this information to others.
- Driving for Results: Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals; Confronts and works to resolve tough issues; Exhibits a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to take on significant challenges
- Collaborating and Influencing: Collaborates well with others to deliver results; Keeps others informed so there are no unnecessary surprises; Effectively listens to and understands what other people are saying
- Innovating: Takes the initiative to find ways to get better results; Actively seeks and takes advantage of ideas, best practices, and solutions developed elsewhere; Develops creative solutions and different ways of doing things that add value
How to apply
Click here to apply.