About the company
We buildbrandswe are really proudofandwe have a mission tocreate moresmileswith every sip and bite.Here at PepsiCo we think like entrepreneurs. We voice opinions fearlessly. We celebrate diversity and differences. We care about growing sustainably. And we get a lot of free Doritos.
Our business covers the full product lifecycle from creating new flavours in our labs to dreaming up ad campaigns and delivering packs to stores. There’s plenty in between too.We’re home to some of the world’s favourite brands, such as Walkers, Pepsi Max, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos, Pipers, Naked, Copella, Lipton, Monster Munch and 7UP to name just a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and pioneering marketing of our products.
About the role
TheFuture LeadersProgramme isan excitingopportunity todevelop people early in theircareers to helpthem reach their full potential. We do thisbyexposureto a breadth of Sales experience coupled with broad business understandingand exciting development programme.
- Passion. For our company, for your development and for sustainability.
- Disruption. An intellectual curiosity and a willingness to challenge accepted ways of doing things
- Ambition. Eagerness to learn and grow your career and aspire to be our future leaders.
- Creativity. Bring your new thinking and fresh ideas to our brands.
- Motivation. A passion and drive to achieve results with bags of energy.
- Curiosity. People who are passionate about understanding consumer behaviour.
- Agile. A flexible approach with the ability to work with a demanding agenda and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Quick learner who is able to build relationships.
- People who thrive on challenges with good organisational skills.
- High personal standards and constantly looking for improvements and a better way forward.
- A team player who can look at the whole picture and seek to positively influence it.
- Ability to analyse data on the go and use this to make fast decisions.
- You! At PepsiCo we bring ourselves to work and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe our differences is what makes us special.
- Full UK Driving License
- Location flexible(for6 months of your first yearyou could be placed anywhere in the UKto complete the field sales element, and then you’ll be based at our UK Head Office in Reading, Berkshire).
How to apply
Click here to apply.