About the company
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and accelerate its full fibre future – transforming the way we live, work and communicate.
With 8 million homes and businesses to connect in our sights, and a £4bn investment programme to make it happen, we have a busy and exciting journey ahead. We need the next generation of innovative thinkers and go-getters to help us achieve this!
About the role
Joining CityFibre as a graduate is an exciting opportunity to gain some hands-on experience over a one year period, working alongside a team who are passionate about, and committed to, setting a new benchmark for speed, affordability and customer service as we revolutionise the UKs digital future.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-driven and passionate graduate to join the CityFibre team. You’ll be curious to learn new things, have the confidence to ask questions and take initiate when it comes to independently finding solutions.
You’ll also have;
- Some previous administrative support experience
- A logical, detail oriented and pragmatic approach to tasks
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to unleash Britain’s potential in a digital age. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the team!
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: O6LXX).