About the company
Leadership isn’t telling people what to do. Not at Aviva. On our two-year programme, you’ll learn that leadership is about rolling up your sleeves and taking on responsibility. It’s about exploring different parts of the business and supporting your colleagues. Think you have the leader look? Then you’re in the right place.
About the role
You’ll be moving between placements in different departments and offices, so your daily activities will vary hugely. You’ll mostly be getting to grips with what we do across our different business areas at the start of the programme. We’ll be aiming to give you the foundation of knowledge you need to become a brilliant future leader.
Towards the end of the programme, you’ll start taking on real responsibility, leading teams and projects with support. You could be working in customer service, strategy, product management or underwriting. Either way you’ll be supporting your colleagues and learning as you go.
You’ll also get the chance to build your skills through a combination of face-to-face, e-learning and webinar training platforms, as well as coaching and on-the-job tasks. As part of our Senior Mentor Scheme, a member of the senior leadership team will also mentor you throughout the programme.
- Have a degree in any discipline
- Be able to start full-time employment in September 2021
- Want to lead at the highest levels
- Want to work with different cultures
- Commit to move locally to a different city in your home country
- Be fluent in the language of the country of application (multilingual skills are a bonus but not essential)
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: JQGQ6).