About the company
At Skipton Building Society, it’s all about our customers. Our top priority is being right here to help them plan for a better life.
From a network of over 90 branches and our Head Office in Skipton, North Yorkshire, we’ve helped over 850,000 people to make the most of their money. We’ve got a range of great value solutions – from everyday savings and mortgages, more complex investment advice, through to planning for retirement and beyond.
About the role
Join us as a graduate on our two year Graduate Leadership Programme, and we’ll help you find your good place here at Skipton Building Society.
Making the move from University to work is about finding out who you are, and what your future looks like. It’s about searching for an organisation that shares your values. It’s about using your experience of debating, dancing, baking and more, to do the right thing – for your career, for the planet, for society.
We’re looking for graduates who have the potential to grow into our future leaders. Which means your potential, your knowledge and your skills are more important than your degree subject and expected grade.
So, here’s what we’ll expect from you…
- You’ll have the energy and motivation to match the pace we set when it comes to learning, and you’ll be able to develop yourself just as fast.
- You’ll be able to engage and collaborate with people at all levels of business, and in lots of different ways such as face to face meetings, virtual sessions and in writing.
- You’ll be brave and agile enough to cope with a constantly changing environment.
- You’ll understand our customers and the financial services industry.
- You’ll be able to analyse and interpret large amounts of data and information.
- You’ll have plenty of resilience.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: O6L9W).