About the company
VMware Professional Services delivers revolutionizing data centres and IT enterprise network solutions through products and services. Our Professional team is responsible for delivering new solutions, building customer confidence, ensuring high product retention rates, helping customer to be satisfied with their investment and making durable relationship with VMware products and solutions.
About the role
We are responsible for driving a significant part of VMWare’s revenue by co-innovating with our customers and partners. Our vision is to lead the digital transformation journey by driving the simplification and acceleration of IT solutions using VMware leading-edge technology and deliver the business outcomes our customers demand. Passionate about our Customers: our focus is on professional excellence and quality. We have a rich portfolio of consulting services aimed at bringing to bear the experience, expertise and methodology of our delivery teams around software defined Data Centre (SDDC), cloud automation, multi-cloud, IoT and workspace management. The team is committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with an opportunity to develop in services sales. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will join a fun, dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Graduation date maximum of 12 months from start date)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with internal and external counterparts.
- Passion for technology and client solutions
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Must be available for 19th July 2021 start date
How to apply
Click here to apply.