About the Company:
Main business: : IT
MHC is a global consultancy with an unparalleled success rate in helping Tier 1 Financial Services companies solve their biggest technology problems through IT consulting services and managed service solutions.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a number of bright graduates from a diverse range of backgrounds and technology specialisms to join our market leading Graduate Programme. Following the successful completion of your consultancy orientation training period, you will join our consultancy delivery team within one of MHC’s core digital-focused business lines, working closely alongside our Tier 1 Financial Services client base.
In order to rapidly accelerate your experience, all of our graduates work alongside MHC Thought Leaders and receive second to none guidance from our senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) delivery managers. You will benefit from our collaborative agile learning and development methodologies, whilst being encouraged to be curious and insightful. We mentor our graduates to have an all-round knowledge in our service lines: ecosystem monitoring, cybersecurity, payments, delivery assurance, and technology infrastructure.
- Education to degree level (2:1 or higher)
- Good IT Skills, competent user of the MS Office suite
- Presentable, confident, ambitious, and professional
- Friendly, patient, outgoing, emotionally mature
- Commercially aware
- Self-starter and able to excel in growth environments
- Attention to detail and ability to drive change
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to understand instructions and follow them accurately the first time
- Comfortable under pressure and an ability to focus and deliver in an open-plan environment
- Be able to correctly prioritise
- An adaptable attitude
- Experience working in a project or delivery focused environment
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID ‘N4ZWV’