About the company
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
About the role
- PA’s Growth Strategy capability has a strong record of working with C-level leaders in major private and public sector organisations, directly addressing their biggest strategic challenges
- As a part of the team, you will help CEOs and other business leaders across many sectors to develop and implement strategies to create value and transform their organisations
- You will lead in the development and execution of the latest strategic thinking and have a thirst for fact-based analysis and problem solving
- You will join a team of experts, who help business leaders across many sectors create a lasting impact on their organisations.
Our consultants are ambitious, driven and always put the client at the heart of their work. You will be:
- Analytical – able to absorb large amounts of information and think in a structured way to quickly identify what is relevant, what the key trends are, and formulate a recommendation
- Highly creative – with integrity, drive and interpersonal skills and a genuine affinity for problem solving
- Strong academically – with an ability to undertake complex quantitative and qualitative analysis
- A team player – able to perform in high pressure situations and collaborate with team members to drive towards a common goal
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 2JWE2).