About the company
We believe in creating an environment where our placement student really can learn by doing during their time with us and where they are given their own areas of responsibilities from the start. That’s why our experts treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
About the role
We are looking for a student to join our Human Resource Management team for 13 months commencing July 2021. The principle role of our department is to support the engine production operations including: capacity planning, organisation management, disciplinary related matters, salary and grade changes. You will work closely with the manufacturing areas on all aspects of managing people including being responsible for development, training and recruitment. As part of a core team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of departmental activities. You will have the opportunity to interface with management and participate in the decision making processes. The role will require good IT skills as you will be expected to support a number of HR IT initiatives.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Human Resources and on track to achieve a 2:1 or above.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to integrate and thrive working within a small team.
- Experienced Microsoft Office user including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and eager to take on challenges.
- A driving licence is preferred but not essential.
How to apply
Click here to apply.