About the company
We build brands we are really proud of and we have a mission to create more smiles with every sip and bite. Here at PepsiCo we think like entrepreneurs. We voice opinions fearlessly. We celebrate diversity and differences. We care about growing sustainably. And we get a lot of free Doritos.
Our business covers the full product lifecycle from creating new flavours in our labs to dreaming up ad campaigns and delivering packs to stores. There’s plenty in between too. We’re home to some of the world’s favourite brands, such as Walkers, Pepsi Max, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos, Pipers, Naked, Copella, Lipton, Monster Munch and 7UP to name just a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and pioneering marketing of our products.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by ‘Winning with Purpose’. ‘Winning with Purpose’ reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose in to all aspects of the business.
About the role
We have opportunities in our Customer Colloboration team, you will be using data and analysis to guide the team in making the right choices and decisions regarding future forecasts for our customers. Below are just some of the things you may get up to:
- Analysis & Forecasting performance data for accuracy and bias to implement improvements
- Customer promotional trackers
- Forecast Management
- System and Process Improvements
– Following path to a degree level qualification in Supply Chain Management / Business Studies or closely related discipline
– Must be willing to relocate to one of the required sites within the UK
– Passion. For our company, for your development and for sustainability
– Disruption. An intellectual curiosity and a willingness to challenge accepted ways of doing things
– Ambition. Eagerness to learn and grow your career and aspire to be our future leaders
– Creativity. Bring you new thinking and fresh ideas to our brands
– Curiosity. People who are passionate about understanding consumer behaviour
– Agile. Flexible approach with the ability to work with a demanding agenda and prioritise tasks
– You! At PepsiCo we bring ourselves to work and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe our differences is what makes us special.
How to apply
Click here to apply.