About the company
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100, Informa has over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
About the role
As a Graduate Fellow, you’ll be an important part of the Informa team from day one. You’ll experience a number of Informa’s businesses in the UK and internationally, take on different roles and gain exposure to senior leadership, and fully participate in the life of the company, professionally and socially.
Whether your interests lie in data and research, editorial and marketing, sales, events operations or the many other roles available at Informa, the Graduate Fellowship Scheme will equip you with all the skills and experience you need to launch your career.
We live and breathe the subjects we work in. Join Informa for the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most exciting brands and to develop a specialism of your own.
The range of professional opportunities and freedom to tailor your career means that you will be equipped to reach your full potential.
Informa’s Graduate Fellowship Scheme offers five placements across the business over the course of two years, with the opportunity to participate in a six-month placement outside of the UK
If you’re looking for exposure and opportunities to participate and contribute from day one, you’ll fit in at Informa.
- To have achieved or be on course to achieve a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent in any subject area
- Previous work experience in a business or professional setting is preferred but not mandatory
- A desire to learn, the tenacity to make things happen and the ambition to dictate your own progress, through hard work and self-development
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Digital know-how, with an interest in emerging technologies
- Strong organisational skills, with proven ability to manage your time and work to deadlines
- Driven by results, positive, pro-active attitude
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 3ZAJM).