About the company
Amundi is Europe’s largest asset manager by assets under management and ranks in the top 101 globally. It manages 1.476 trillion2 euros of assets across six main investment hubs3.
About the role
Be part of a team providing administrative support to various teams and Heads of Department within Amundi (UK) Limited. Acting as a first point of contact and thereafter sharing workload and responsibilities with other members of the Administration team.
BSc Degree or equivalent
• Self-starter with a “can do” attitude, willing to adapt and take on challenges
• Highly organised with excellent abilities to multi task
• Excellent time management skills and a team player
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly with Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to independently assess issues and initiate solutions
How to apply
Click here to apply.