About the company
RWE’s success story began more than a century ago. Since then we have continually given our best to provide the energy sector with creative solutions regarding a variety of challenging developments. Our recipe for success has always been to trust in every individual’s strengths, appreciate their work and their opinions. Only by doing so, we can be successful as a team. We listen, exchange ideas and actively manage them. By doing so, we promote open communication that addresses relevant topics and innovative thoughts.
About the role
The RWE Renewables’ Graduate Program is the perfect career start for international graduates who want to be an active part in shaping the energy transition . In our 18-month program you will be able to gain professional experience, contribute to important international projects and set up your individualized development.
Our board area Commercial is looking for two graduates who want to explore its different departments including Commercial Analysis, Commercial Optimization, PPA & Structured Finance, Partnerships & Transactions as well as New Markets. You will receive access into the commercial center of excellence of a large global renewables player and gain invaluable knowledge and experience for a successful career in the field of renewable energy.
- A successfully completed degree in the field of STEM, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- First relevant practical experience in particular in the field of renewable energy
- Passion for renewable energy and the desire to be an active part of the energy transition
- Commercial mindset and affinity for the global power markets
- Curiosity and openness towards change, the courage to question the status quo and the motivation to take initiative and drive your own ideas and concepts
- Self-starter with the ability to act comfortably in cross-cultural teams, with a sense for diversity and inclusion
- Fluent oral and written skills in English
How to apply
Click here to apply.