About the company
Berenberg was established in 1590, and today we are one of Europe’s leading privately owned banks, focusing on the business divisions Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Wealth and Asset Management. The bank is run by managing partners and has a strong presence in the financial centres of Hamburg, London, New York and Frankfurt. Our 1,500 employees carry the Bank’s long tradition of success into the future.
At Berenberg we believe talented people are the key to our success. We are looking to hire a number of outstanding graduates onto our 15 month rotational training programme. You will gain significant business exposure, comprehensive training and the opportunity to work across our international offices. The programme is proven to facilitate rapid career progression and long-term career success.
About the role
You will initially be based in our London office to complete a six-week classroom based training course, designed to help you prepare for your career at Berenberg. You will be able to tailor your programme to match your individual interests and careers aspirations by completing rotations across a combination of the following divisions:
• Equity Research
• (Sales-) Trading
• Wealth & Asset Management
• Corporate Finance
• Corporate Banking
• outstanding interpersonal skills; smart, inquisitive and driven
• an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• students from any degree discipline who have attained or will be expecting a 2.1 or above
• fluency in English is essential and additional languages (especially German) are beneficial
• Successful candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 3Z2W7).