About the company
To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn’t just a dream – it’s our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That’s where you come in…
About the role
Our 12-month immersive program will develop you into a future leader of our company. The program is designed for top talent who seek a performance-based culture that is built on meritocracy, ambition, hard-work and passion.
During our 12-month program you will join a class of other ambitious Trainees to learn directly from Kraft Heinz leaders, travel to all areas of our organization to see exactly how the Heinz ketchup gets made and have multiple opportunities to work directly in our business. As a Kraft Heinz Trainee you will be adding value as a full-time employee from day one; doing real work and delivering real results.
- University Bachelor degree
- Graduated on or after 2020 from any discipline
- Max. working experience: 1 year after graduation
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Ability and willingness to relocate
- Impressive extra-curriculars
- Valid working rights for the country you are applying for are required
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 2JNWK).