About the company
Anthemis’ vision is to cultivate change in financial services by building, growing, and sustaining businesses committed to improving the world. Our deep understanding of markets and models, passion for emerging technology and spirit of collaboration inspire everything we do. By creating fertile ground for entrepreneurs, institutions, researchers, academics, and visionaries to come together, we believe we can solve the financial services world’s most pressing challenges faster, better and for the benefit of all.
About the role
Due to the increasing growth of our investment portfolio, we are looking to hire an Investment Intern for 6 months to support the team with the increasing workload. Anthemis is always searching for the best talent and we operate a ‘remote first’ strategy so can be flexible on location within the UK and Europe for this role.
- Demonstrable understanding of, and interest in, technology, insurance and broader financial services.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills, with comfort sharing and supporting opinions and positions.
- Solid financial analysis skills and comfort with financial modelling exercises in a fast-moving environment.
- High degree of integrity, intellectual curiosity and team-orientation.
- Thrives in and actively seeks out diverse and dynamic environments.
- Appropriate working permit for UK/EU.
How to apply
Click here to apply.