About the company
Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. The role of the Finance function is to define financial policies and to secure the sound financial management of the Group. It also provides both external stakeholders and internal decision-makers with relevant financial data and analyses, with an intention to support sustainable value creation and value retention.
About the role
Within CBS (Corporate Business Services: Function, R&I and SBS) controlling Team, the CBS Junior Controller will report to CBS Function controller to :
- Provide transversal support in the management cycle for monthly closing and forecasting process
- By being a partner with internal customers by providing a first level of analysis and explanations to budget responsibles in the functions
- Participating in group projects focusing on maintenance of analytical structure and on statutory accounting impacts
- To work locally with SBS reporting platform for the Standardization and Automation of reporting, and the transfer of those tasks to reporting platform
- University degree by preference in Business Administration/ Finance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a financial position
- Experience in Data analysis
- Project management : ability to autonomously contribute to a project as a team member or lead it as a project manager or ability to develop the capability.
- Interpersonal skills: ability to interface with customers, flexibility, solution provider mindset & collaboration.
- Experience in finance analytics, business analysis or comparable analytics position
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Suite (GSheet/GSlides)
- Basics of ERP and BI Tools (SAP/BW being a plus)
- English mastery/practice (French is a plus)
How to apply
Click here to apply for this role