About the company
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
About the role
- Work with the HRBP to partner with line managers to deliver the annual People agenda
- Build strong working relationships with people managers and provide support/coaching on any organisational change, employee relations and HR related issues within their teams.
- Support with all Core HR people planning processes e.g. Performance Management, Annual Business Planning
- Work with Sales Leaders, HR BPs, HR Co-ordinator and Finance to accurately track and monitor employment costs
- Support and lead elements of the Talent Review process, ensuring that career conversations are happening at all levels and coaching managers where necessary
- Support the performance calibration process
- Give constructive, actionable feedback to help managers and employees to improve their performance
- Support reward processes up to mid-management level
- Ad-hoc HR project work as required
- Graduate calibre and CIPD qualified
- HR generalist experience with specific skills in positively managing challenging disciplinary, grievance, and absence cases
- Experience of partnering with head office functions
- Experience of managing organisational change, e.g. restructure, org design
- Evidence of a collaborate, coaching style
- Proven organisation skills and an ability to juggle priorities within a busy and varied role
- Tenacious, patient, trustworthy in keeping matters confidential with high integrity in dealing with colleagues at all levels.
How to apply
Click here to apply.