About the company
BASF plc, BASF Group’s main operating company in the United Kingdom, supplies performance chemicals in addition to raw materials to most industries. We market a wide range of products, many of which you’ll use every day without even realizing. Our portfolio includes chemicals, construction chemicals, crop protection products, dispersions and pigments, pest control solutions, plastics, polyurethanes systems, leading edge coating products, mining and water treatment chemicals.
About the role
During your twelve-month industrial placement position at our UK & Ireland headquarters, located near Manchester, you will use your analytical and investigative skills to identify business opportunities across our broad portfolio.
This placement will give you the opportunity to expand your understanding of the business through involvement in projects with colleagues from different industry sectors. You will develop personal and professional skills that are transferable into any business environment.
This is a diverse and interesting role that includes:
- Undertaking market intelligence on customers and industries.
- Developing market analysis.
- Regular reporting on business and economic activity.
- Short and long term consultancy based projects, providing the businesses with actionable information to generate further growth.
- On target for a 1st or 2:1.
- Studying for a degree in Management or Business Studies.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be fluent in English.
- You are highly motivated with excellent communication and work management skills.
- You are inquisitive, with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving.
How to apply
Click here to apply.