About the company
PyroTalks CIC is an exciting new independent not-for-profit Community Interest Company.
We identify specialist knowledge that will advance the not-for-profit sector and work with specialists to import that knowledge in an accessible format.
About the role
We are looking for people who are passionate about the sector we operate in and can work well within our team. We are friendly, lively and hard working. We work in a fast paced environment in which the lead time from an idea, to deliver a new course, product or research task is very short. We deal with senior people from global charities and large universities on a regular basis and so you must be comfortable talking to these people.
Your main role will include
- Developing and implementing a marketing / communication strategy
- Enhancing our brand exposure on social media platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Creation and development of a regular newsletter
- Benchmarking our products and services against our peer group
- Help manage our training and conference events
- Customer database and email management
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 3ZD7V).