About the company
Our Marketing and Creative teams launch our latest machines to the world, bringing our problem-solving technology to life in engaging ways. Thankfully, we don’t need marketing gimmicks or clichés because we have fact and engineering superiority on our side. At our Malmesbury technology campus, our in-house agency ensures consistency in brand, advertising, social media, packaging, retail, events and digital across our global markets.
About the role
Over the course of the year-long placement, you’ll make valuable contributions from day one with rotations in either our retail, digital or product categories such as Environmental Care, Personal Care or Floor Care.
We’ll expect a lot from you. And no day will be the same as the last. You’ll be responsible for key missions which supports the wider commercial team and at the same time learning about our processes and methodologies to build your knowledge of a complex, Global marketing function.
- You’ll be an undergraduate seeking a 12-month marketing placement, graduating in 2023.
- Your degree discipline can be in any business subject area, but motivation and attitude are also important to us and you will need to be able to demonstrate your commercial acumen and understanding of marketing.
- Numeracy and analytical skills are a must; you’ll be comfortable undertaking research, compiling findings and writing content.
- You’ll be expected to present ideas and actively take part in discussions with colleagues, so you’ll need to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative. Be articulate, quick to build credibility and have a professional approach.
- Skilled at building relationships, you will be collaborating regularly and building your network so that you set yourself up for success when returning on our graduate programme.
- Due to our continued global expansion, the desire to work with a global business is necessary and languages would be a bonus.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: ALGB9).