About the company
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
About the role
The Marketing Services Intern’s primary role is to support the Marketing department and to ensure exceptional operational services.
This role will be responsible for supporting Marketing Procurement team in their cooperation with internal and external partners based in various EU locations. The key area of responsibility will be focus on tender related documentation management, communication & cooperation with brand managers and advertising agencies plus other marketing services providers.
We offer unique opportunity to gain experience in the field of Marketing Procurement while working for one of the biggest global FMCG companies and cooperation with the largest advertising agencies world-wide.
- Junior level analytics with nice to have experience in Marketing or Sourcing Procurement
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office programs
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility, proactiveness and organization skills
- Language Skills – Fluent English and Polish; Russian will be an additional advantage
How to apply
Click here to apply.