About the company
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
About the role
Utilize and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing a 12-week internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
Gain insight into how a large, global marketing organization functions.
Take part in a variety of development opportunities, networking events, volunteer and social activities throughout the summer.
Internship assignments will be based on your educational background, skills, aspirations, and interests.
- Currently in your penultimate year of studies pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business / International Business or a related area.
- On track for a 2:1 or equivalent
- Penultimate student
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, language skills beyond English are a plus
- Team oriented, have strong communication skills and influencing skills
- Driven and self-motivated with a sense of curiosity
- Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Market research and analysis
- Data analytics and insights
- Content creation
- Marketing project planning and execution.
- Precise, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines.
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver.
- You should have a legal right to work in the UK.
How to apply
Click here to apply.