About the company
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland. We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
About the role
The role has three main functions:
- To lead/programme manage the transformation
- To provide weekly/monthly reporting and analysis
- Support and drive the operational team in delivering change.
This transformation includes 5 main projects which you will own and be responsible for. Working with the Transformation Director, the Mobilisation & Transition Manager will be responsible for achieving >95% compliance with agreed mobilisation/transition plans.You will be working with the operations teams and the management teams so you will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to report each month on progress using PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project
- Ideally degree qualified in FM or engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Project management qualification, e.g. Prince 2 or equivalent
- Continuous Improvement/Lean Six Sigma knowledge and experience
- Significant experience managing and delivering successful contract mobilisations in an FM/Engineering environment
- Good commercial and financial acumen
- Significant experience of modern CAFM systems linked to mobile technology
- Good presentation, influencing and motivation skills
- Inspirational people leader with experience of managing mobilisation teams
- Flexibility to travel extensively
How to apply
Click hereto apply for this role