About the Company:
Main business: : Retail, sales and purchasing
SuperBath.co.uk is part of iSi GmbH, which is an online retailer group founded in 2012 in Germany. We offer high quality branded bathroom products, such as Grohe shower systems, and Hansgrohe kitchen taps, at competitive prices. Through our online shop in the UK (SuperBath.co.uk) we offer several thousand products, and we are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in.
About the Role:
As a Conversion Rate Optimization (CVRO) Analyst you will work on identifying why customers (don’t) buy with us, and make recommendations based on that. You will work closely together with the UXUI-analyst on identifying improvement opportunities for our customers that will result in a higher Conversion Rate. You will make use of Google Analytics, Heat maps, AB-testing, and other tools to find the pain points for customers and alleviate them. CVRO lies at the heart of online marketing, and this internship will give you the unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs on this topic. After this internship you will have laid a solid foundation for a future career in online marketing!
Some things you can expect:
- Reviewing the entire customer lifecycle to find drop-off points, and make improvement suggestions
- Analyzing customer needs and using internal data on formulating hypotheses
- Working with the UX/UI analyst to come up with on page design hypotheses for A/B-tests
- Think about how to improve functionality with the aim of improving CVR
- Validating your hypotheses through AB-testing, and implementing successful tests
- Working closely with management
- Freedom to explore your own ideas
As a Conversion Rate Optimization (CVRO) Analyst you have the unique combination of a great sales instinct with a creative/analytic drive to identify improvement opportunities.
You understand our customers pain points and are able to come up with concrete solutions to solve these.
- You are proactive and take initiative
- You are creative, imaginative, and think “outside-the-box”
- You are attentive to details
- You have a passion for e-commerce and are able to translate this into actions
- Prior work-experience in e-commerce is a plus
- You are in the final stages of your studies
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID ‘2EABM’