About the company
Savills Operational Capital Markets (OCM) division advises clients in the multifamily (including Build to Rent), student accommodation, senior living and healthcare sectors across the UK and Europe.
Click here to learn more about the division.
About the role
- Supporting senior members of the team in delivering exceptional client service.
- Perform in-depth research into and analysis of UK and European markets.
- Working independently and with fellow employees as part of a transactional or project team.
- Build and manipulate cash flow models in excel.
Ahead of anything else, we look for distinctiveness, resilience, drive and diversity across our team – so it’s very important at every stage of the selection process that you take every opportunity to show us your individual flair, be honest and be yourself. In particular within Operational Capital Markets, we look for the following:
- Excellent academics including an undergrad degree/master’s degree (2:1 minimum)
- Strong analytical skills – both quantitative and qualitative
- Effective communication style with the ability to interact with a variety of personality types
- Aptitude towards using Microsoft excel (ability is not a prerequisite as that can be taught)
- Basic understanding of finance
- Ideally have demonstrable experience in real estate, be it development, investment, private equity or investment banking
- European languages advantageous
How to apply
Click here to apply.