About the company
Disperse is a VC-backed AI construction startup focused on improving on-site productivity with the help of computer vision. Our goal is to not just be part of the current wave of construction innovation upstarts, but to ultimately reimagine the way building projects are designed, delivered and operated.
About the role
As a people person, you know how to bring the very best out of others and can foster our company culture to ensure that we offer an excellent recruitment experience, as well as people development and happiness at Disperse.
- Hiring: you will help design and lead our recruitment strategy and operations on a global front across our offices, selecting and handling the hiring of great people across different functions
- Company Culture: an excellent working environment can only be cultivated when all team members feel motivated, stimulated and fulfilled. You will take on the responsibility of championing our team culture, employee development and workplace happiness.
- Internal HR: You will be responsible for various internal functions like determining compensation and stock option plans, planning team events and socials, and championing best practices
- Learning & Development: a team is only as good as the members it consists of. We really want to provide all Disperse team members with the best development and training possible. You will design a comprehensive learning & development programme to ensure all team members are happy and have the tools they need for their professional advancement
- You have shown previous success in a people or HR role in a fast-paced environment and/or technology company
- You are empathetic and a great team player
- You are driven and ambitious: you want to become the best at what you do
- You are emotionally intelligent – when the main focus of your job involves establishing long-lasting relationships with a multitude of people.
- You have great listening skills and the ability to support and encourage others
- You are a strategic thinker – you’re able to develop strategies and processes to put in place to ensure people recruitment, happiness and motivation whilst maximising people retention
- You have strong communication and leadership skills and are confident in building and fostering relationships with internal and external partners
How to apply
Click here to apply for this role (reference ID: YGW44)