About the company
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
About the role
- Responsible for ensuring resources are used effectively in the performance delivery of the Planned Schedule (Right people in the right place, Delivery of plan, Sanitation, Boil outs, Rinses, etc)
- Responsible for ensuring IPS standards are maintained at all times (IPS rolling audits, Critical X, IPS trackers..)
- Facilitates and leads the 4 hourly QCDM meetings coaching behaviours and ensuring gaps are clearly understood, actions assigned, prioritised and escalated in a timely manner.
- Ensures problem solving tools are applied as appropriate to address gaps identified through QCDM forums
- Is accountable for ensuring all feedback regarding escalation is shared back to the relevant zone.
- Holds Zone owners accountable for ensuring actions that effect performance are closed out.
- Escalates as required service, performance and behavioural concerns on shift to SOM
- Accountable for delivery of the key performance metrics in QCDM.
- Build strong links with scheduling team and responsible for the execution of an optimised schedule to deliver PSA & Volume fill
- Provide cover for shift leadership absence as and when necessary
- Carry out investigations on shift regarding safety, quality, performance and people where required
- Work closely with the whole shift leadership team to ensure efficient plant performance and delivery to the right standard at the right time to maximise service delivery
- Responsible for ensuring safety is a priority on shift and driving our safety culture through coaching and leadership on shift
- Developing team through training and performance management
- Actively supporting shift talent development and pipeline succession planning
- Strong capability to manage through influence and hold others to account
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good analytical skills
- Understanding of Lean processes, in particular SIC/QCDM and RCA
- Strong Team worker and contributor.
- Flexible, ‘can do’ attitude to role and duties.
- Results driven and understands the link between action & results.
- A good coach and communicator with individuals at all levels.
- Good computer skills (Windows)
How to apply
Click here to apply.