About the company
Boeing is the world’s leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support, with capabilities in military aircraft, rotorcraft, electronic and defence systems, satellites, performance-based logistics and training and advanced communication systems.
About the role
This post is for a Procurement Agent Intern to work within the Supply chain function in Boeing Defence UK (BDUK) based in Gosport. BDUK is a subsidiary of the Boeing Company and currently employs over 1,200 people in the UK. BDUK is responsible for delivering several exciting contracts to our UK defence customers including E-7 AEW&C, P-8A Maritime Patrol Aircraft, C4ISR Services, and Through Life Support for the Chinook & Apache Fleets, Logistic Information Services and Training Services.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- IT proficient (particularly Excel, PowerPoint)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Studying towards a business degree, with interest or focus on supply chain
- Strong analytical skills with a focus for detail
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Integrity and strong ethical values
Typical Education & Experience:
- Skilled team member/contributor
- Driving for business results
- Customer satisfaction focus
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: 2JAV2).