About the company:
At BAE Systems, we help our customers to stay a step ahead when protecting people and national security, critical infrastructure and vital information. This is a long-term commitment involving significant investments in skills. We also work closely with local partners to support economic development through the transfer of knowledge, skills and technology.
We provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions. We employ a skilled workforce of 85,800 people in more than 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture, and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people, and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.
About the role:
Take responsibility for ensuring that we deliver on our customer commitments at the right time, at the right cost and to the best possible quality. Your work will give you the breadth of experience to succeed and tasks could include controlling budgets and expenditure, covering the governance of change within projects, resourcing, fulfilling contractual requirements or interfacing with our customers. You’ll also review performance, analyse risks and take decisions to optimise project success.
Project Management is about taking real responsibility and accountability for ensuring that we deliver on our customer commitments at the right time, at the right cost and to the right quality.
Follow you passion with the following responsibilities
- You could find yourself assisting with a wide variety of tasks for example, controlling budgets and expenditure, reporting, decision making and covering the governance of change within projects
- Managing project progress, identify emerging issues and trend, fulfilling contractual requirements and interfacing with our customers
- You might also get involved in reviewing performance, analysing risks and informing decisions to optimise project success
- You will receive support to enable yourself to gain a breadth of skills and business experience to be a success in this field.
- What’s certain is that your small contribution will aid the UK MOD and our international customers receive the customer receiving the capability they need to operate effectively and easily
As a minimum requirement you’ll need to have obtained, or be predicted to obtain, a 2:2 in your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Any degree subjects are accepted.
How to apply:
Click here to apply for this role.